X-Frame Seer Chronograph Giveaway
Our next giveaway is sponsored by X-Frame, a microbrand part of the Umbrella Watch Group that also has an online retail website specialised in fashion watches. Their debut piece, the X-Frame Vulcan, with its geometric volumes was very well received by the Kickstarter community, and now they are preparing their next project, the X-Frame Seer, a meca-quartz chronograph inspired by Resident-Evil survival horror video game. Well, I have to admit, I’m not a gamer, so I can’t comment on how much the Seer stayed true to the spirit of the game, but it follows the same bold style of the Vulcan, the hexagonal case steering clear of any rounded shapes. If Kickstarter is flooded by DW clones, thin, minimalist watches that want to revolutionise the luxury watch industry, the X-Frame Seer chronograph with its bold proportions, aggressive, angular design, reminding me of AP or Linde Werdelin, embarks on a completely different path.
A few technical details:
- Sandblasted 316L stainless steel case.
- Vertically brushed chronograph dial.
- Curved chapter ring featuring luminous hexagonal hour markers, skeletonized luminous watch hands designed from scratch, and a hexagonal date window.
- Stitched genuine leather strap and a standard buckle clasp.
- VK 67 chronograph hybrid meca-quartz movement.
- Weighs 179 grammes (6.314 ounces)
Now that the Vulcan watches are all shipped to backers, Chadi El Refaei, the main man behind X-Frame, is preparing the new Seer campaign by including many improvements based on the feedback coming from the Vulcan customers:
- There will be only four models instead of 16 to speed up production and avoid delays.
- They removed the butterfly clasp and the Left Hook on the Watch case to make it more comfortable and easy to wear.
- Each watch will come with an extra set of screws ( so backers can have spare parts handy in case they need them).
- Each watch will come with an instructional Manual and a Warranty Card.
The X-Frame Seel collection will be launched on Kickstarter at the end of October with the early bird price starting at $299 USD, and shipping is expected in March 2017.
Entering the giveaway
To keep things simple, we are using the best giveaway platform out there, used by many major blogs and websites, called Rafflecopter. To enter, all you have to do is click the “Visit WatchPaper on Facebook” link in the Rafflecopter box, before November 15, 2016.
In addition, for your entry to be valid, you will have to be a member of the Microbrand Watches Facebook group.
To enter, you have to be at least 18 years old and you must provide a valid email address for notification.
Potential winners will be contacted by email, and they have 24 hours to respond if not, another winner will be chosen.
International shipping will be included, but the winner accepts to cover customs duties or taxes related to delivering the watch. Shipping is expected in March 2017 at the same time as the Kickstarter backers.
Please note that any problems, defects, delays, etc… that may occur with a giveaway item are the sole responsibility of the manufacturer, and you shall not hold WatchPaper.com liable in any way.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
WatchPaper reserves the right to change these rules without prior notification.
By entering you accept these rules.
Good luck everyone!