ORIS presents the new Artelier Translucent Skeleton
Dedicated to craftsmanship and with a rich tradition of quality watch making, Swiss watch manufacturer Oris appreciate that the magnificent mechanisms within its timepieces are as wondrous as the case designs they are housed within.
The new Oris Artelier Translucent has been carefully designed to reveal the intricate processes that lie beneath its surface. Creating a feature of every captivating cog movement, this mesmerising timepiece highlights Oris’ skilled watchmaking. Sophisticated dark hands ensure clear time legibility against the transparent mineral crystal dial.
Crafted from stainless steel, the Oris Artelier Translucent Skeleton’s updated casing style features improved horn lines for a perfectly balanced body. A black calf skin leather strap with croco pattern and a stainless steel buckle is an elegant finishing touch.
A fascinating timepiece which perfectly showcases the exquisite craftsmanship usually hidden from view. The Oris Artelier Translucent Skeleton is the ideal companion for those with a curiosity for watchmaking and mechanics.
Ref. No. 734 7684 4051 LS, Ø 40.50mm
- Oris automatic mechanical movement 734, based on SW 200
- Multi-piece stainless steel case with stainless steel crown. Water-resistant to 3 bar
- Sapphire crystal domed on both sides and with anti-reflective coating inside
- Stainless steel case back with mineral crystal domed on both sides
- Mineral crystal dial
- Dark brown calf skin leather strap with croco pattern and a stainless steel folding clasp
- Available with black calf skin leather or multi-piece stainless steel bracelet
- Swiss Retail Price CHF 2,400.00 with black calf skin leather strap