The ORIS Darryl O’Young Limited Editions
It’s all in the design
The Oris TT3 is back – with a vengeance and it’s ready to wipe the track with other motor sports watches. Excited by the Type 997 Porsche cars driven in competition by Darryl O’Young, the PCCA Double Class A Champion, Oris has designed two watches with a cool, sporty and technical look. Each model is limited to 997 units – a nod to the Type 997 Porsches.
Influenced by the technical features on the awesome Porsche 911 GT3 RSR and the 911 GT3 Cup, both sizes of watch (43.50 mm and 41.00 mm) guarantee maximum wearer comfort. The curved cases are black DLC coated for durability as well as added style. The sporty rubber strap with its flexible lugs ensures a snug fit on the wrist.
The unusual glass dial is printed with a wheel rim pattern and offers a glimpse of the quality automatic mechanical movement, as well as the calendar date wheel. This creates an eye-catching 3D layered dial effect. The Superluminova numerals on the dial are the same Microgramma typeface as used on the Porsche cars.
Seeing the quality Oris mechanical movement as the individual pieces move and turn is like watching Darryl as he drives around the track: smooth, controlled and dynamic.
Everybody off the track…TT3 is back!
Oris Darryl O’Young Limited Edition
Ø 41.00 mm Ref: 733 7588 7714
Ø 43.50 mm Ref: 733 7589 7714
- Automatic mechanical movement. Centralised second, minute and hour displays. Date display at 4 o’clock.
- Multi-piece black DLC coated titanium case and crown. Screwed see through case back, water resistant to 10 bar/100 m
- Sapphire glass domed on both sides with inner anti-reflective coating.
- Glass dial with printed Porsche rim pattern and Superluminova numerals in Microgramma typeface, Superluminova indices.
- Black nickel hands with luminous inlay.
- Black rubber strap with black integrated flexible lugs and black DLC coated folding safety clasp.
- Limited to 997 pieces. Limited edition number engraved on the case side at 9 o’clock.