Following the hands-on review of the Hemel 24, Marvin Menke, the founder of Hemel, suggested that instead of returning the watch, I should offer it here as a giveaway. Since then, it was waiting in its box an opening in our giveaway lineup, and now, finally, I can announce it. The watch is LNIB, it was worn only to prepare the review, and if you have already read it, you know that I was very much impressed by this piece.
Here are the specs of this amazing watch:
- Movement: Miyota 9015 (automatic & manual wind, hacking second hand, 28,800 bph, 24 jewels, 42-hour power reserve, brass retainer)
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel, polished
- Case Width: 40 mm (42 mm w/crown)
- Case Thickness: 13 mm (w/domed crystal)
- Lug Width: 20 mm
- Lug to Lug: 48 mm
- Caseback: Screw-down, exhibition
- Dial: Domed, matte black w/Superluminova C3
- Front Crystal: Domed sapphire
- Back crystal: Flat sapphire
- Water Resistance: 100 meters
- Crown: Signed, screw down
- Straps: Heavy duty, two piece, nylon with metal grommets and signed buckle. Stealth Black.
- Price: $399 US
If raffles are not your cup of tea, you can always go and check out the Hemel website at www.hemelwatches.com, Marvin on top of his already generous offer, created a special discount of 15% when you enter MBWG at checkout. This code will work during the giveaway period.
Entering the giveaway
To keep things simple, we are using the best giveaway platform out there, used by many major blogs and websites, called Rafflecopter. To enter, all you have to do is click the “Visit WatchPaper on Facebook” link in the Rafflecopter box, before January 15, 2017.
In addition, for your entry to be valid, you will have to be a member of the Microbrand Watches Facebook group.
To enter, you have to be at least 18 years old and you must provide a valid email address for notification.
Potential winners will be contacted by email, and they have 24 hours to respond if not, another winner will be chosen.
International shipping will be included, but the winner accepts to cover customs duties or taxes related to delivering the watch.
Please note that any problems, defects, delays, etc… that may occur with a giveaway item are the sole responsibility of the manufacturer, and you shall not hold WatchPaper.com liable in any way.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
WatchPaper reserves the right to change these rules without prior notification.
By entering you accept these rules.
Good luck everyone!