Photos of the new Haigh & Hastings M2 Diver Automatic
The Australian Haigh & Hastings has taken off this week and their first watch, the M2 Diver Automatic can already be ordered from their website.
As you will see in the following images, the M2 Diver is carefully crafted and the young brand — already a partner of the Western Force rugby team and having as brand ambassador the famous Australian chef, Mark Olive — is on fast track to become THE Australian sport watch brand.
Before we dive into the pictures, here are a few details about the M2 Dive Automatic:
- The 44 mm stainless steel case is water resistant to 1000 ft / 300 m with a 7 mm screw down crown and engraved case back.
- The uni-directional bezel is graduated for tank diving
- The high-contrast 40 mm dial has a block style hour hand and a plongeur style minute hand, sweep second hand and date display at 3 o’clock . The dial is covered with a sapphire crystal.
- The watch is powered by a 24 jewel automatic movement is beating at 21,600 vibrations per hour, with manual winding and hacking feature.
- When it comes to the strap you have a wide selection from the basic black strap and buckle to 12 different colours and you also can chose, depending on the style, between buckle or locking dive clasp. These natural rubber straps are coming from Europe and they are non-allergenic, being salt, UV and odour resistants.
- Weight: approximately 131 g
- Price, depending on the style, between AUD $522.73 and $544.55 . It’ll come to about the same in CAD and in USD it’ll be around $470 to $500. Free worldwide shipping.
If you’re among their first 500 customers, Haigh & Hastings will also trow in a five years Smash Guarantee. Find out more about it here: www.haighandhastings.com/shop/timepieces/smash-guarantee.aspx